Link
pixselection_brown_150

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Four Little Failures

Basically, I had some fun videoblog ideas that fell flat in the editing room (or lack thereof). So what to do? String 'em all together and call it a day. Here you will find these fine tidbits: Bar Happiness, Podcast Hotel stuff, a little display of Mini Golf, and some music I saw over the course of one day. I promise the next one will be a fully-realized video of Beauty and Truth. Or not. I would put my money on "Not". Oh wait, make that "Will".

Video Love provided by blip.tv.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'd like to ask Porky, the Kosher Pig, to be a speaker and guest of honor at the next Podcast Hotel. He just seems to get it.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though these fell short of your expectations, and maybe in the end fell short in general, there is some video gold in there. I think it was Thomas Edison who said he learned more from his failures than he did from his successes. I'd call them play, and not failures.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool one Schlomo!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bottom Union beat me to the "no failures" comment, but, yeah, no failures.

And the musicians were all great, in their own ways.

I always feel the need to whip out my camera for every street performer and subway guitarist in the city, but didn't have any idea what to do with the footage.

Now I know:
Accumulate, amalgamate, post.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stovokor!!!!!!!!!

I say this as a trekker.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory