Link
pixselection_brown_150

Friday, May 27, 2005

Flying To Monterey


Here is some footage of Roemer and I flying down to Coachella, but first stop: Monterey.

My encoding is looking better, even though I am using the same still camera to take the videos ( I like my Sony DSC-V1). Basically, the cam outputs mpeg1 files that I have to convert or else I don't get the audio for some reason. So I convert it to divx, then I convert it to .mov (using ffmpgX), then I can finally edit the damn thing.

THAT was the process that was gunking up the works. Now that I'm better at tweaking the settings, I'm a much happier Schlomo. Happy Schlomo want donut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

*jealous*

It's amazing, the view in those kinds of planes.

My uncle's a pilot for American Airlines. I've always wished that he'd get a small plane so I could ride in it.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy music. Flying in little planes is so fun.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Quirk said...

Plus, pilots get all the tail.
So I hear.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory