Link
pixselection_brown_150

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tiki Time at Rocket John's


Went to Rocket John's house last week for a Tiki good time-- plenty of geeks and freaks.

On another note: I probably shouldn't be putting up 15mb Quicktime files, as I think they take too long to load up into your browser. That is why you should be using ANT, a really nice and easy way to view media files without having to come back here to see if I scratched my butt or not. Use the RSS feedburner link on the upper left and rock on with your socks on.
love
schlomo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Schlomo! It's Mike from blip.tv.

15mb QT files would actually load quickly in the browser if you hinted for streaming in them. How you do that is different depending on your software, but iMovie has a checkbox for it in advanced settings, iirc.

I think that would greatly improve everyone's experience!

Also, I was wondering, would it be possible for you to put up a blip.tv button on Echoplex since you're hosting video with us? Thanks!

12:06 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

wow, great! I will definitly do that for iMovie..about the button: i'll make a graphic-- thanks for asking.

I would have emailed you personally, but you left a comment without an email addy. (help a brother out: can't communicate without a two-way street)
love
schlomo

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Schlomo,

You can e-mail me at this address: "mike DOT hudack AT pokkari DOT com".

We actually have graphics you can use. Check this out: http://www.blip.tv/journal/9

Nice birthday greeting, by the way! Happy birthday, Kristina!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory