Link
pixselection_brown_150

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Salmon Dance In Compression Hell



Quicktime | iPod

Here's a little dancing for you.

An Aside: This video was a pain to compress! I'm on Leopard, editing with FCP and they just don't like each other.

I finally had to run away from it so I can meet my daily quota for NaVloPoMo (worst. name. ever.) NaVloPoMo is about creation. It's forcing yourself to make a video everyday in November. I've decided I'm going to make videos that speak to different audiences, on different sites. November 1st was a password protected video for a couple people (I sent them the link). Yesterday, I made a quick video on Seesmic...but only because this video wasn't compressing right.

Anyway, its gonna be a long month.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I dont dance. There will always be someone out there that is shooting video of it.

People look funny when they dance ;)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely agreeing with David!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

that was a fun time.
yeah, people dance funny. especially to the salmon song.

Leopard no likely compression? :-(

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory