Link
pixselection_brown_150

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Testing iMovie08 at Gnomedex



The title says it all. Went to Gnomedex, and while I was there I made a series of videos to post on The Facebooks. (Which I seem to be posting a LOT of videos; there and Vimeo.) Can you feel the excitement?!? Thanks Chris and Ponzi for putting together something that would attract such a vibrant group of people!

Featured herein are buddies Brian Walsh of Castfire, Kris Krug of Too Many Cool Things To Mention, and Lisa from Intel.

An Aside: iMovie08 is a pretty confusing mess if you have already been using their previous versions. It's totally different, and from the little I have used it, it is not as intuitive as one might hope. And they have far too few options-- they didn't even include Star Wipe! For shame! Anyway, hopefully they will revamp it a little to put all of the features they took away from the previous version...because it may be a pretty package, it sure went downhill in functionality.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

okay, A) NOBODY has a better name than Schlomo Rabinowitz! Surely you know this.

B) no star wipe? NO star wipe? This is a travesty. I was so sad knowing that I could not upgrade (my little Powerbook is not speedy enough) but now I feel a whole lot letter about it.

(insert star wipe here)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Tagami said...

Oh wow, that was great! I saw the original footage on the Facebooks. I thought you and Kris were @ a bar or something and then you did a pan... and there was "shhh!" lady (Lisa)... that was great!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Clintus McGintus said...

man I need to get me one of these. Mac books that is.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shoulda got that chick's number... for me!

9:47 AM  
Blogger iconjohn said...

Thanks for reporting on something I'm in denial about. Time to get some iMovie plugins for the old reliable iMovie. Gonna take you up on that Facebook invite.
John Joe Coffey

10:30 AM  
Blogger Michael Markman said...

Sorry I didn't meet you at Gnomedex. I'll look for your on the facebooks. Sorry I didn't meet Lisa either.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory