Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, April 01, 2007

VBW07- Day 1 - Placing Bets


Welcome to the first day of Videoblogging Week 2007 -- where I pull out scraps of video that I haven't dealt with for various reasons. Sometimes I'm missing a shot I wanted, sometimes I get bored with the material, sometimes I just fail at making something I enjoy.

Today's footage comes from going to the race tracks and betting on the horses. I'm not really a gambling man, but there's something special about a sunny day and a bunch of horses running around in circles.


Technorati tag:

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the freeze frames and wipes. How on earth are you gonna keep up this kind of pace for the whole week?

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I've been wanting to hit the track too. I've never been to a horse race. It's time.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked it when she said "1 minute, 1 minute to go!"

Go Mudweiser, go!

1:52 PM  
Blogger allaboutgeorge said...

And to think it's all going away in seven months or so.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Mmmmm, Mudweiser.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa Anita! Charles Bukowski's old stomping grounds. Mighty cool.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous I Just Want A Username I Like said...

Loved reading thiss thank you

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory