Link
pixselection_brown_150

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

VlogEurope and Me


Click for Quicktime7 Version

Here's a piece of me running around Milan during VlogEurope06, which was an inspiring place to meet/eat/discuss inspiring things. I cannot wait for next year as this was THE new media conference of the year for me.

Some of the fine folks you will find within: Anders, Andreas, BicycleMark, JoelArt, Richard Show, Madge the Bloated Lesbian, and Raymond the Boy King. There is also a guest apperance by America's favorite new . Please check out all of these folks as they are the driving force behind the Battle of Complacency.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool montage ending with Andreas. Like it was featured before somewhere, meta tagging (would definately help media research). And cross platform media formats. I would still rely on actual books and library catalog collections to get something decent done. I like the Richard Hall cameo.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice atmospheric montage, Sir Schlomo. I'm waiting for Gabeb to start editing the dv footage for a dedicated vlogeurope xolotv show, is it ok if we also use some of yours as inserts? Ciao.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fracisco, as much as I'd like to take credit the video ends with the voice of Raymond the Boy King and the image of Aske Dam. :o)

8:24 AM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Groovy...can we have all the Vloggercon-type-stuff outside the US so I can see more of the world? I've already seen SanFran twice. it's really nice and all, but next time I'd like to go to Milan.

Those little pastries looked smashing.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year we'll be in Heidelberg - beer and bratwurst! But you can come to Milan and eat pastries with me any time you like.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Chuck Leggett said...

This video is featured in Vlog Gumbo 12..

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have made it to this...thanks for mentioning me! I ran into a guy who has been making videos since like the early 80's...he was in Fukuoka and looked me up...

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory