Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hey, Let's Watch Some Memphis Baseball!

Hey, Let's Go To The Ballgame!


click for Quicktime7 version :: click for Flash version on blip.tv


On my way to Bonnaroo in Tennessee, I stopped by Minor League baseball's very own Memphis Redbirds where my new buddy Zippy works the JumboTron.

I have been lax on putting up new video, as I've been on the run since Vloggercon; namely Bonnaroo, Supernova, and Bloggercon. Believe me, a video about running around the conference circuit is definitely in the works.

5 Comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

"you guys ever seen Taxi Driver?"

Classic.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very taxis driver.
wow, some cuties...

8:25 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Nice.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Aaron Valdez said...

Eiyei!!!!
Okay we've got Bonnaroo, Zippy, and Jumbotron. That sets the stage nicely. I like that you can carry on a conversation with seniors about eyewear. A little ether is all you need,

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah nice bunch of cuties..

aj

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory