Link
pixselection_brown_150

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Coworking At Home

Teh Video of Teh Space called Teh Hat Factory


Quicktime 7 version, or here for YouTubed version

Things have been real busy around here. From final preparations for Vloggercon to Teh Space(from the minds of Chris and Tara, purveyours of all things that end with "Camp") moving into part of my wherehouse, to the various other business balleyhoo, I really haven't had that much free time. But its been an exciting time, to say the least! And I get to take a vacation in a couple weeks.

Anyway, here's a video of the Coworkers starting to set up shop here at the Hat Factory, where New Media and Open Source comes together to make the web happen in a collaborative environment. Or that's the plan at least. A grand experiment gestating in my living room.

(Yes, "Teh" is spelled correctly. Yes, they are geeks. Yes, I used to play a geek on TV.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Hey Schlomo,
This is very cool.

This idea is part of the reason that I started up the Boston Media Makers.

I'm going to persue doing something like this in Boston.
--Steve

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good time lapse. Whenever I feel like I'm not being productive, I think of my life like a time lapse video and I suddenly feel too busy and need a nap. :)

Great to meet you and chat with you at Vloggercon. And you really livened up the Media Slaves podcast, as well.

1:05 AM  
Blogger ryanne said...

this was awesome to see!
since i was out of town when it was happening...thanks for the time lapse.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory