Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Outtakes From The Long Short Bus


I just came back from a two week cross-country trip on a converted 40ft. schoolbus!

Needless to say, I took a LOT of video. Today I started to catalog the clips, got bored, and stringed together a couple of them just for something to while away my Sunday afternoon. More vids are coming, as we saw and met some interesting folk out there in the world. This string of clips tell more to those who took the trip, than convey any great meaning to the Internets. So your mileage may vary in terms of entertainment value. The creation of a "more focused" video is forthcoming. Honest.

An Aside: I'll be heading up to Seattle, Washington for Gnomedex. If you are heading out there, ping me and hopefully we can get together over a beer!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was with the automobile ad?

11:39 AM  
Blogger taxiplasm said...

when I travel, people sometimes think that because I'm from TX that wild animals just walk the streets -I said "that shit doesn't really happen" ....you've proven me wrong.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory