Link
pixselection_brown_150

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Vlogging Discussion...kinda


Here's the short of it: Raymond, one of the best vloggers out there has spurned some heated debate over on the Videoblogging Group, said "Im outta here", and asked this early this morning.

I tried to answer it in a typical Raymond way. I got up early and filmed myself walking down the street. For some reason my footage is corrupted, so you are stuck with me in front of the iSight-- which didn't even work out that well.

As an aside: Becasue of Monsignor Signalstation, my pics are links to the files. He asked he gets. Long live KIRF.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Schlomo,

It's mike from blip. I was wondering if you'd drop me an e-mail? I would e-mail you directly, but I don't want to misuse your account info :) You can reach me at "mike.hudackATpokkariDOTtv".

It's nothing bad, by the way :)

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you rock! It's like... we're moving mountains together!

My archived video went through, so that's cool. Next step is to learn to do the funky video-window-preview thing you're doing.

What's the trick?

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jay Dedman said...

well put.
its about doing what you want.
make video. post video. repeat.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

Getting caught up on these schlomo. They are great. I really enjoyed this one, although I'm sorry you had so much trouble. It's great the way you turn your (hopefully) moments of frustration into a fine video. Looking forward to meeting you at the SF meetup next week.

I hope we'll get to see "schlomo happy" ;)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a haircut schlomo. you look like starsky's cousin. nice post though. maybe its that mac your using. hhhm. makes me think I might want to keep a journal of my computer issues.
ahh, but sex drugs and rock and roll is so much more interesting.
-d

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory