Link
pixselection_brown_150

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rashomon Vloggercue

(If the Internet Archive was working, this is where there would be a picture of the video. BUT CLICK HERE for the video nonetheless.)

I met Mariah of Missing KittenTV at the Vloggercue last week (she's good people-- who knew?!?!? Ok, I could have guessed.). She posted an interaction we had, and I happened to be recording as well. In the Eighties they would have called it "synergy". Or maybe that was the early Nineties.

Have I mentioned what an empowering group of people were there?

An Aside: So I don't really like the term "videoblog" even though it makes since. It's a clunky word. But look at this post: a little video back at a newly met friend on the other side of the country; and there are links. And an RSS feed. So that's a videoblog.

Look Ma, no hands!

It's your daddy's paradigm. It's not my bag. Give me a new word.

So, I think I have one more Vloggercon post in me... maybe two. But really, if you look back in your notes you keep about all of my videos...y'know what I'm talking about..this is the first one that was actually at Vloggercue for the whole vid. Anyway, if I type "Vloggercon" one more time, I'm drinking the tainted Kool-Aid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool, i like this split screen dual vlog moment.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Faux Press said...

The best part of this version of "Rashomon" is that no blood is spilled.

What a great time that was - so happy the videos are coming out.

12:40 PM  
Blogger ryanne said...

this is what i love about videoblogging
so many perspectives
and i saw mariah's first
and then this
so it was cool to see what you saw AT THE SAME TIME!
my brain hurts

10:18 AM  
Blogger Quirk said...

Vloggers are experts at the art of the circle jerk.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory