Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mysterious Jeebus

I saw Jeebus in the painting!! And the Virgin Mary too!! Holy Jeebus!!

Also, thank you folks for all the great feedback I've gotten lately. Much appreicated!


Blogger Dooser said...

That's pretty...scary.

2:24 PM  
Blogger tom said...

very good ecumenical staff...

11:05 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Don't think I didn't try playing this backwards at high speed, because I did and there was a picture of you saying "schlomo isn't the anti-christ, but he is cool" ... ha ... I'm on to you ... cool video

12:52 PM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

It's a miracle!

6:48 PM  
Blogger bloodshot and half-blind said...

hahaha - i have one of those! got one of the old pope, too.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but only morons use the word "Jeebus". I hope you're not one of them.


10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory