Link
pixselection_brown_150

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hey, I'm on NPR!

If you ever thought to yourself, "Self, what would Schlomo sound like in a podcast?" Well, now you can find out by listening to me on the NPR site. They interviewed me as well as actual popular videobloggers about...wait for it...videoblogs. And Mom. Next week is her birthday, and she's gonna get a kick out of this, I assume.

The story is in Windows Media and RealPlayer (what?people still use RealPlayer?), so check it out and let me know what you think. I think it came out as a great introduction to the medium.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

you've got a good radio voice!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats good stuff rabinowitz! why do all reporters use the same voice? is there a reporter training camp where they crack your vocal cords with a ruler until you get the same inflection and tone as all of the other reports? or is it just that there are only 3 really busy reporters using hunderds of pseudonyms? i think it is time for an investigative report on this subject..

3:14 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

Yeah, it's kinda weird hearing myself on npr... I mean, they have that "npr voice" that is so soothing. I was surprised that I didn't sound like a squawking bird. I wouldn't mind an "npr voice".

"..and this is Fresh Air.."

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory