Link
pixselection_brown_150

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Look Ma, I'm a Teacher!


I'm starting a videoblogging program at the Bay Area Video Coalition-- the largest non-profit media center in the country! (Or at least that's what someone said..I'm not sure, but they are big and have been around for a long time!) The schedule should be up in a couple days, but if you live in the Bay Area and want to know more RIGHT NOW, feel free to email me. "Open Hours" for drop-in instruction will be coming soon for those who do not want to sign up for a class. Scholarships are also available so you have no excuse to not get involved. Yes, I'm talking to you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Enric said...

Nice classroom! Good, real vlog.

9:42 AM  
Blogger kitykity said...

Very awesome! Don't you love that tingly, excited feeling that spreading the word about videoblogging gives you? It's great! Oh--and I've finally added you to my vlogroll on my page. :D See you next video chat!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom is proud of you.

8:14 PM  
Blogger ryanne said...

so this is officially node101:sf
right?
very exciting
i revlogged this:
revlog.blogspot.com

-ry

2:57 PM  
Blogger ryanne said...

you've been ReVlogged:
http://revlog.blogspot.com/2005/10/schlomo-is-teaching.html

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory