Link
pixselection_brown_150

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Building A Burning Man Bus




I'm enjoying making NaVloPoMo videos; keeps me on my toes and gets rid of footage I never used before. Good stuff all around. The structure for this one is based on the visual stylings of Senior Valdez. I tried to one of his tricks justice while still having it feel like something that would be on this site. You know, something for my mom. Hi mom!

This is a video of how we cut off the back walls and roof for Mr. Janky, our 40ft schoolbus we purchased earlier this year.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Valdez said...

So which one of you is BA Baracus?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why cut the walls and roof? *confused*

12:25 AM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

Basically, we turned it into a shortbus with a flatbed attached. Here's a video of the finished product.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! i love the kid appearing in the corner there.

9:12 AM  
Blogger taxiplasm said...

it's like taking a Mike Figgis experiment - but better!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's brilliant!

How come your feed went missing on Netnewswire? Very annoying. AND I paid for it. Well I'm paying for it now. Using Google Reader now anyway, which is much better.

Forgive my sloth, just getting round to viewing NaVlo back cataloges. I've heard we all get round to it in the end...I hope.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory