Link
pixselection_brown_150

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm in Tokyo!



I'm in Tokyo this week to speak at Video People 2008, which is being produced by my good friend Tajee. I've never been to Japan before, so obviously I'M FREAKING OUT WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Hopefully I can stop eating long enough to shoot some video. One thing I'm really looking forward to trying is Fugu, mainly because its one of my favorite moments in the Simpsons. If I don't come home, you know where to find me.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger schlomosmom said...

I'm glad you arrived safely. Tajee, take good care of him and make sure the sushi chef nows how to prepare fugu. Wish I was there

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom beat me to the first comment. I hope you get some sorta video of your presentation, and people's reaction to it, something. Definitely get an episode of Schlomo eats something in over there. Enjoy.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Tagami said...

Schlomo!! Awesometown. I love Tokyo. Hello Tajee! Looking forward to more video. Are you guys streaming this?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Amsterdamize said...

awesome, Tokyo Vlogging, submerge!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory