Link
pixselection_brown_150

Friday, August 12, 2005

More Mefeedia Fun!

Ok, Peter the Automagician at MeFeedia continues to create great toys for videobloggers. For instance, look at his new thumbnail-generator thingy:




Automagically generated by Mefeedia!

These are the last four videos I have made. If you go here, you will see an archive of ALL of my videos. (Well, not quite all. For some reason it is not generating all the thumbnails for my videos, but Peter is already trying to fix it.) You should go try it out for yourself, young video-type-person!

(An aside: I put a link to my archive on the sidebar since it JUST. MAKES. SENSE.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I came across this blog.
- Wendy
HANDBAG-BINGO.com

3:49 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

Thanks guys, but if one more person calls my VIDEOblog a plain ole blog again, I'm gonna plotz.

Seriously, plain ole blogging is sooo 2002.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plotz?

5:14 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

Plotz.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory