Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tokyo at 5:30 In The Morning



Here's another quick video from Tokyo; this time it was made early in the morning after speaking at Video People 2008. Video People 2008, the first Videoblogging conference in Japan, was put together by the great folks at Voice Bank, and this video shows some of the fine folks who work there. I'm really proud of how good their event went, and the hospitality they have shown me on my first visit to Japan is humbling to this loud fat American. Tajee and her family even opened their house to me for the first couple days. Thanks Tajee's Mom!!

The next day was running around Tokyo for Tokyo Hunt, an afternoon event where we just shot whatever came to mind. Video of that and the rest of my trip is forthcoming, but for now I just need some sleep as I look out over the 34th floor of the hotel I just moved into a couple hours ago. Sleep awaits!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am forgotten.
I am MEGWIN.

7:10 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

Megwin, you are not forgotten!!!

You are in my next video that I am editing about the event. I love your stuff!!!

Everyone: Megwin makes really funny videos EVERY DAY, something that I cannot do. He has become so good at videoblogging, that MTV Japan sponsors his work. It's that good.

You can see his work at Megwin.tv, you are not forgotten!!!

You are in my next video that I am editing about the event. I love your stuff!!!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more of your Tokyo videos.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory