Link
pixselection_brown_150

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fugu Four Ways - Videoblogging Week 2008


Quicktime for iPhone/iPod


Here is another installment of Schlomo Eats Something, this time its in Tokyo where I got to try out the dangerous pufferfish known as Fugu, co-starring my buddy Tajee.


Also, feel free to subscribe to my videos in iTunes (there is a button on the top left!) or your favorite RSS Reader to get my videos in a timely fashion and on your iPod or iPhone or iWhateverYouHave!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gah!* I am so jealous of all the experiences you have!

Great vid :)

FUGU ME!!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man that looked good but portions oh so small. Domo Arigato!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I love slimy stuff at Japanese restaurants. I can only imagine how it must be in Japan. Cool ... Nice video

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm (), VietNam

I like this blog is so cool

Anyway, It's nice to see your blog

God Bless you

Thanks for sharing. Again

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great looking stuff man. I love that kind of food; just wish my wife did.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀
Only just saw this video now. I'm a country behind in Schlomo's Travels. This was amazing, i hope Tajee can one day treat me to some fugu in Tokyo.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have very nice blog to read and also please visit our website for getting more news about shipping thrugh our shipping directory and also you can use our Indian free classifieds to get more business inquiry.

http://www.shipie.com
http://www.kaisaa.com

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory