Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hey, Let's Buy A Cordless Phone!


First of all, I will be in New York City doing a little show and tell at the Apple Store in SoHo-- you can learn about it here. Come say Howdy!

Secondly, Here's a little video about buying a cordless phone at Best Buy with my Mom-- riveting stuff! Ok, maybe not riveting, but she entertains me. What Mom isn't entertaining? I mean, this is about as "Fourth of July" as you can get without the fireworks.

I also made a new closing credit piece on Corel Painter (my new favorite program). Though I like the minimal closer that I typically use, I thought I should just change it cause I can. Whatever. Just babbling on the blog. B for blah blah blog. Thats why I have a Vlog. V for Va Va Video. Which is what you should have watched by now since that is what this site is offering.

Do I need to remind you that you can use the RSS feed here or one of the sidebar button thingies? If you don't use them, you probably should start. All the cool kids are doing it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

I never knew buying phones can be such and ordeal. But I am amazed at two dollar cordless phones. I'm as excited as you.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

More mom!

I sent this to my mom...

She likes to watch your mom.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be wrong, but it seemed as though she parked in a handicap parking spot, although I never saw a handicapped person. Am I wrong?

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I didn't know what she was talking about either! I guess that's why I stick with the cell phones. They are more expensive, but less hassle. Great job on the video.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory