Link
pixselection_brown_150

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Bus To Burning Man



End of August means its once again time to pack the truck and head out to Burning Man. This year a couple of us decided to buy a bus and convert it into an art car, and this is my little video to my camp pleading some of them to come help us finish up.

If you are going, come say hi! I'll be camping at 4:30 and F Street. (I think its called Freshwater this year.)

Also, hopefully this will talk Chuck Olsen into coming out this year. You may also run into Halcyon and Micki!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Brian Walsh said...

Have a blast out there! Make sure to drive by the Deep End and enjoy some cocktails out there...Robert should be there -- find him! I am going to miss everyone this year...but Peru is calling my name.1

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it - i should be going this year, but again, can't seem to swing it... must go next year no matter what...

1:48 AM  
Blogger Michael Meiser said...

Ya damn hippies!

You're making me jealous. :)

I've never been.

I just wouldn't know what to do with all the slacker time, lack of continuous broadband and deprivation of shopping opportunities. ;)

Hope you have fun (you damn hippies).

P.S. did you post this to evilvlog? because I can make deragatory hippy comments there too. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mickipedia said...

w00t! can't wait! Stop on by and visit Dr. Roar Shack for your playa prescription!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Michael Meiser said...

Mickipedia, Halcyon, See that just proves it... All the cool vlogger kids are going to Burning Man... so of course I'm not. :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger taxiplasm said...

I wanna go with you guys!

11:39 PM  
Blogger iconjohn said...

Cooler than the Partridge Family bus.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff man, I think I should go to a burning man one year

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory