Link
pixselection_brown_150

Friday, February 01, 2008

First Food In Tokyo


Quicktime/iPod

Here's the first of many videos about my trip to Tokyo last week. And believe me, this is definitely not the first food related video I'll make of my trip either. (Including a new episode of everyone's favorite show: Schlomo Eats Something, where I eat Fugu the Poison Fish!)

So this video is just 24hrs of what I ate during my first day... which is all I wanted to do my whole trip. Eat, eat, eat! Tajee, my friend who invited me out there and is the screenshot above, seemed impressed with how I would eat anything handed to me. If there is one thing about me, I ain't scared of no food!

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I need to go there. Immediately. The make your own hibachi was especially exciting!

5:03 AM  
Blogger starfire said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely my favorite part of travelling. Eating local. Actually it's my favorite part about living.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Hey Schlomo,

That was great. I loved the first fish cookie bean thing you had in the street.

1:30 AM. Man that's a lot of eating...

Unchained Melody in the restaurant. Ha ha!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Outstanding sir! - I'm looking forward to seeing more from your trip. I'm a big eater for a skinny dude, so I know I'll be doing the same thing if/when I make it over there!

Cheers!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring me back something nice.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several days that had been spent with you were very happy time!
It was on funny,sleepy and happy night to make buzz all in Tokyo
until the morning.

8:34 AM  
Blogger NunoXEI said...

I secretly WANT to visit Japan but am intimidated as hell of not knowing the language. I love trying new food though and this video made me want to meet a Japanese person that can be my full time guide!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

dude ... how do you do this and keep your thin manly figure?

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were some choice eats, Schlomo. Wow. A friend who lived in Japan for a year brought back outstanding photos of the food, but nothing beats video (except actually putting the food in your own mouth, or, maybe scratch and sniff video).

8:39 PM  
Blogger reggy said...

Japanese loves uncooked fish.It will explode my stomach yakk!!

satellite image of my house

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, my kind of place. I'm coming with you next time. Just plan for it.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory