Link
pixselection_brown_150

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Family Birthdays



First of all, iMovie06 is a glitchy mess of a program. I loved iMovie05, but this new version corrupted a bunch of video files and small edits can sometimes take forever. So I guess I'll go back to Final Cut Pro for the simple things, which goes against having iMovie around in the first place.

Anyway, here is a video of my aunt Andie's surprise 50th birthday party. Which means the family will enjoy it, but you may not. You have been warned.

But then again, it's usually the videos of the family that seem to get all the hits. Videos Of Mom are the new millenium version of Pictures Of Cats on the internet.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I think your mom takes the cake...
Man, living over here for such a long time I totally forgot that parties like this actually exist!
Looked like everyone had a blast...
keep the evilvlog stuff coming too!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"no, not on the internet!"
yes, on the internet!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks, Schlomo! I can't wait to show Steve!

Aunt Andy
P.S. I wasn't drunk, you know. We just made that up to see if Bonnie would get mad.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Schlomo, do you like Pina Coladas with your marijuana brownies?

Also...it's true. Your mom shines on camera.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Vlog!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my imovie is really playing up as well, hmmm... strange...

i love your mum, she does shine. Maybe i should film mine.....

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Popsicle Recipes said...

This is a great bblog

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory