Link
pixselection_brown_150

Thursday, December 08, 2005

bayarea.node101.org



Here's a little piece about what is going on with me in relation to node101.org. Before putting it up on the Bay Area Node101 site, I sent it around to some folks for feedback. Basically, I felt it was a little too snarky and kind of condescending...but whatever. That's what happens when I make a video at 8:30am.

The site is just now staring to get used as I now have a small collection of new videobloggers to promote. Are you a Bay Area videoblogger? Do you want to be one? Just drop me a line and I would love to help you out.

End of Public Service Announcement. Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled Schlomo Time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dez said...

Hi Schlomo. I'm pretty sure you've commented on my site... but just incase you haven't been it's www.creativelyimpulsive.com . I'm in my last year at the Academy. When the heck were you there and will you be teaching anymore classes there? I'd love to sit in on one of your classes and snicker the entire way through. =) Anywho, I've been watching your goods on itunes for sometime now. It's fun to see my city thru your eyes. Toodles!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was an info packed piece! Best of with the Node! If I had time I would try and get something started up here, however...man, I am swamped these days. I am really interested in your bar...if you could ever get around to it, throw some footage on your site!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Devin said...

Nice f'in t-shirt!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love the "waiting for the conference call" clip. I'm glad you're using that as an example.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory