Link
pixselection_brown_150

Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye To Bee - A Lip Dub




The first of what will probably be plenty of videos of my time in Peru. This one is a LipDub that I made after spending 16hrs crossing the Andies, heading into Cusco, Peru. Came upon an epiphany while delirious for lack of sleep and dedicate this to B.

"Don't Hold Me Close
Youre Not The One
That I Can Most
Rely Upon
But I'll Be Here
When You Are Gone
And Maybe Time Will Just Make A Sweetheart Of You"

Music by Spiritualized

Watch in Quicktime. Or, even more super cool, subscribe to my videos with my RSS Feed. It's made for iPod/iPhone/iWhatevers.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems time is making a sweetheart of you, Schlomo. The internets misses you.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Schlomo - saw on Twitter that you were headed to Peru. Will have to hear about it. I spent 2 weeks there 2 yrs ago, incredible time.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how to pass time on a bus ride - and how to make a vlog about a bus ride interesting. Love the dude in the back :)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory