Link
pixselection_brown_150

Monday, June 16, 2008

Unedited Peru Moments

Here's a collection of unedited video that usually just sits on Flickr. Though normally I would just keep them on my Flickr page, there are members of my family who have never heard of Flickr. (Hi Mom!!)

So here are a couple unedited shots from there. I've resized them to be small so they don't take up the whole page. Head over to my flickr page if you want to see them in normal size as well as pictures from my time there as well.

More edited footage will be coming as the week goes on. Hopefully.





Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the video with a view to M'Pichu from high above is amazing!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Gogen. Beautiful... but Holy Shitsticks, even *I* was feeling nauseous with that one.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

What a voice! Especially impressed that you can do your own harmony.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero

You are the man

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, the machupichu theme song? classic! so fun!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schlomo, I love seeing the world--in particular, Peru--through your eyes, glasses and all. Watching this makes me think of your magic with the camera (the Internet loves a pussy cat!), so when I have a million dollars, I'm giving it to you to make a feature length! Enjoy the rest of your journey. :) Jess

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

3:32 AM  
Blogger nhat4 said...

Hi you!
Your blog very nice
Welcome my blog to watching video cool...thanks for your visit!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice blog site some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia, i wish you all the best.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory